EnEV calculation (German Energy Saving Ordinance), thermal protection, energy certificate

We calculate for you!

The Energy Saving Ordinance (EnEV) requires the detailed calculation of the building’s energy requirements both for new buildings and in part for modernization projects. While only the energy requirements for space heating and hot water are determined for residential buildings, detailed balancing of the necessary energies for heating, cooling, hot water, lighting and ventilation is performed for non-residential buildings.

The energy certificate results from the detailed calculation of a building’s energy requirements. An energy certificate can be issued for both existing and new buildings.

We are happy to answer any questions you may have.