Engineers and experts for electrical engineering
Today, supply technology is the term used to describe all technical measures that are used for energy supply (e.g. heating and lighting), material supply (water, air) and disposal (waste water, waste) in rooms and buildings, but also facilities that are not buildings.
Subareas of supply engineering are technical building equipment (TGA) and building services engineering. Some of these terms are used synonymously.
A classification of the technical building equipment according to cost types is made in DIN 276. This structure is also used in VDI guidelines (Association of German Engineers) and in the VDI subarea technical building equipment. In addition to heating, ventilation and sanitary engineering, electrical engineering is one of these areas.
The activities of our electrical engineers include consulting, calculations, simulations, documentation and planning in order to guarantee the best possible results for our customers’ projects.
Of course, we always focus on the following principle: We always plan energy-efficiently and adapted to the respective use.
They cover the entire field of electrical engineering with the following core areas:
High-power plants (medium and low voltage)
- High-power installations in residential and industrial buildings, hotels and educational institutions
- Restructuring of existing properties
- Lighting systems
- Planning of central safety lighting systems
- Planning of photovoltaic systems
- Planning of lightning protection and grounding systems
- Supervision of execution services
- Lightning protection systems for special facilities such as clinics or high-rise buildings
- Self-power supply systems of higher requirements such as uninterruptible power supply for clinics, emergency power generators and combined heat and power plants
- Self-sustaining power supplies
Telecommunication and information technology systems
In-house telephone, intercom
- Door intercoms (audio/video)
- Door opening systems
- Call light and call bell systems
- TV and SAT-systems
- Broadband cable systems
Computer and other networks
- For connection of PCs
- Burglar alarm systems
- Alarm systems
- Fire alarm systems
- Fire protection technology
- House alarms or house alarm systems
Access control systems
- Access facilities
- Control systems
Media engineering, communications engineering
- Public address systems
- Conference and interpreting equipment
- Clock and time recording systems
Loudspeaker systems, electroacoustic systems
- Announcement systems
- Telecontrol installations
- Car-park routing system
- Passenger and freight elevators
- Inspection systems
- Transport systems
- Lifting platforms
- Machine and process control systems
- Control systems for building automation
- Remote controls for heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, sanitary and lighting technology
- Energy management
- Storage technologies
Associated with electrical engineering are also tests, measurements and investigations.
In addition to the planning tasks, damage assessments and monitoring or specialist supervision within the framework of construction management are also carried out.
It is our policy not to view a subject in isolation. Therefore, our engineers for electrical engineering always keep an eye on the other aspects of our areas of expertise and, if necessary, also consult our engineers for fire protection, supply engineering or building physics.
Only the interaction of all these specialist areas can ultimately ensure that you can feel comfortable in your rooms.
We are there for you:
With our range of electrical engineering services, we are at your disposal throughout Germany and in our neighbouring countries. With our headquarters in Bad Teinach-Zavelstein (near Calw) and our branches in Passau, Berlin and Hamburg, we are represented in the regions of Baden-Württemberg, Bavaria, Berlin and Hamburg.